Choosing a Class
Due to the exciting diversity of our teaching staff, our Ballarat studio offers a broad range of yoga styles. We also offer a beginners yoga course. If you need any assistance choosing a class, please contact us.
Our Hot Beginners classes are run only at various periods of times. Our Hot Beginners classes are great for anyone completely new to yoga or hot yoga. These classes are designed for you to trial and to get a taste of what Hot Yoga is about. Anyone at any level can give this class a go!
Hot Physique is our signature class created by Peak Physique Hot Yoga. Both beginner and intermediate levels are welcome to participate in this class. The class commences by setting an intention, moving into breathing then launching into a dynamic, challenging yoga sequence. The routine moves from connecting sun salutations, challenging push-ups, through to static yoga postures. The class includes our signature pose Peak Physique. Our class concludes with gentle floor stretching and core workout finishing with a beautiful calming Savasana. Get ready to sweat and track your progress in our most popular class!
Hot Blend is a challenging intermediate hot yoga class. This class focuses on building clients upper body strength and core. With challenging, sweat building core exercises throughout the sequence. Beginning with setting your intention, pranayama breathing moving through sun salutation warm up then into vigorous sun salutations with challenging balancing postures. Keeping the standing routine the same to build your strength and track your progress, we follow with the floor keeping clients engaged by varied signature floor routines. Get ready to let your hair down and sweat!
Our Hot Vinyasa classes are a 75-minute high energy, calorie burning class. These classes incorporate breath connecting with the yoga move. This class is designed for you to learn a new posture each visit, with new hot yoga sequences keeping you guessing what is coming next.
A powerful signature class Hot Power. Giving you a challenging, sweating workout. This class allows clients to build their heart rate, burn calories and lose weight. The sequence takes clients through powerful flows, with incorporated legwork. The class has 4 challenging core workouts with variations of postures in the class keeping it interesting and on your toes. The cleverly crafted sequence delivers a high-intensity class, giving you a workout whilst learning new challenging postures. By the end of class, you surely deserve your relaxing Savasana.
Warm Physique is designed for the yogi who is a little unsure of our hot classes. It is a progression class to assist you in moving into our hot classes. The Warm Physique class follows a similar sequence to our Hot Physique class, with less intensity and postures. We commence this class by focusing on intention and goal building. Following onto two sets of different breathing, sun salutations including utilising gentle modifications. During the floor postures, we work on our hips and core, giving you an all over body workout and stretch. Don’t be surprised if you still build up a sweat; this class allows you to build confidence ready to move to the next level of hot yoga.
Hot H.I.I.T Pilates
This energetic class combines traditional Mat Pilates with High-Intensity Interval Training with a guided relaxation to finish. You will get amazing benefits for your core muscles, your metabolism will be firing helping you to burn more calories. To increase the benefits and results, the room is heated to 35 degrees during the 45-minute session. The class is finished with our traditional yoga meditation to leave you feeling energised and relaxed. It is a total body workout with so many benefits, both mental and physical.
Gift Cards – available in $25, $50, $100 & $140 amounts – Purchase here
Yoga Mats – $45
Yoga Non-Slip Towels – $40
HOT BEGINNERS CLASS
- Join Us at our Hot Beginners Class Special!!
- Our Hot Beginners classes are designed for clients completely new to yoga and hot yoga.
- The class will be a small intake of new clients only, designed as a very personalised service to you.
- We will assist you in class, helping you to move into our yoga postures correctly, guiding you and encouraging you to ensure you feel safe and comfortable.
- Our class is designed to help you to transition and progress into our other classes at Peak Physique.
- At the course you will be given a one on one assessment, allowing you to know which level you are at ready, to commence the right classes for your level.
- Our Hot Beginners classes are run only at various periods of times.
- Our Hot Beginners classes are great for anyone completely new to yoga or hot yoga.
- These classes are designed for you to trial and to get a taste of what Hot Yoga is about.
- Anyone at any level can give this class a go!
- Enquire today for when our next Hot Beginners Course will be held!
- Please note it is NOT a requirement to join Hot Beginners for your first class – you are more then welcome to join any Peak Physique Hot Yoga class – we will ensure we look after you no matter what 😀