Your First Visit
Your first visit to Peak Physique Ballarat will be warm and welcoming. Classes open 10 minutes prior (early morning classes) and 15 minutes minutes prior (day and night classes), with the studio closing 10 minutes after all classes. If you don’t have your own yoga mat, it’s best to arrive early to purchase one. We recommend that you wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing which allows your body to move and breathe freely. If you have a pre-existing medical condition or any concerns about the class, please make sure you speak with the teaching staff.
Gift Cards – available in $25, $50, $100 & $140 amounts – Purchase here
Yoga Mats – $45
Yoga Non-Slip Towels – $40
HOT BEGINNERS CLASS
- Join Us at our Hot Beginners Class Special!!
- Our Hot Beginners classes are designed for clients completely new to yoga and hot yoga.
- The class will be a small intake of new clients only, designed as a very personalised service to you.
- We will assist you in class, helping you to move into our yoga postures correctly, guiding you and encouraging you to ensure you feel safe and comfortable.
- Our class is designed to help you to transition and progress into our other classes at Peak Physique.
- At the course you will be given a one on one assessment, allowing you to know which level you are at ready, to commence the right classes for your level.
- Our Hot Beginners classes are run only at various periods of times.
- Our Hot Beginners classes are great for anyone completely new to yoga or hot yoga.
- These classes are designed for you to trial and to get a taste of what Hot Yoga is about.
- Anyone at any level can give this class a go!
- Enquire today for when our next Hot Beginners Course will be held!
- Please note it is NOT a requirement to join Hot Beginners for your first class – you are more then welcome to join any Peak Physique Hot Yoga class – we will ensure we look after you no matter what 😀